Photo by liminalmike
This is my annual call for help with projects I’m working on.
Artists – music, spoken word, drama, dance, visual arts, writing, sculpting, fashion, AV, graphic design, experience design, other random interesting talents, etc.
Leaders – creative folks with a love for the city of Toronto and a passion to see goodness spring up everywhere – visionaries, community developers, event organizers, board directors, etc.
Supporters – planning, logistics, finance, networking, research, ideating, etc.
Coders – we’re looking to expand our team of geeks for social good – below are the specifics we’re hoping for
– Experience with mySQL/PHP web application development
– Abillity to quickly learn and work with 3rd party API’s, collaboration tools, and the latest web technologies
– Familiarity with the Symfony framework, Facebook Clatform/Connect would be an asset
– UX/UI design experience – ability to translate PSD’s to CSS/HTML
– Work with and create original designs and eye-candy – typography, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
If you or someone you know might be interested – let’s get connected!