– It was extraordinary to see relational networks converge, there was so much potential brimming, not just on stage but within the whole room.
– We live in a world desperately in need of spaces for meaningful connections
– There’s something deeply self-affirming about diversity
– Seeing this through from conception to reality was completely thrilling.
– One aspect I really loved was being able to empower people, to empower others. All my friends became talent scouts – seekers of creativity waiting to be revealed.
– Personally, nothing topped meeting people in the process of planning the event, and hearing of all the ways God is working in and through the people of this city.
– Christian’s shared about how they were surprised it wasn’t another lame Christian event
– Several artists shared with me how this event wasn’t simply about showcasing their stuff, or selling some paintings, but about exposing a piece of their soul.
– People shared with me about art’s incredible ability to heal, and express what words cannot.
I’ve already began dreaming up the next one, let me know if you’re interested in helping out!