(Photo by Glendon Tang of Impulse Photography)
Some questions that came up in the planning process for the event
– What would it look like for do something large enough that demands more than just me?
– What would it look like for the church to create an event or experience that was not for itself?
– What if we could provide a unique platform for emerging artists to showcase their God-given gifts?
– What if at the same time, we could pique the latent creativity within every individual that participated?
– How could we create an environment that was both inclusive and diverse musically, artistically, culturally, and even spiritually?
– How might we create a space that might provoke the imaginations from people of all backgrounds?
– Could we have a spectacular night of creativity and community while being involved with a cause worthy of our time?