I’ve been highly unproductive the last few weeks trying to pray and listen for God to speak to me in terms of next steps… problem is He keeps speaking to me in all these other areas of my life.
– I have answers to questions I haven’t honestly wrestled through myself
– I judge people by their actions, but I want them to judge me by my intentions
– I talk a lot about interdependent living, but I plan my life towards independence
– I tend to like conflict, because I think I’m usually right. Conflict becomes just another game I can win.
– I’m done seminary, but I really don’t know the Bible as well as I should
– I’m selective with Scriptures – I’m not sure what to do with the miracles I can’t perform, or even things like the holy kiss.
– I drink gravy straight-up when no one’s looking.
– I tend to minimize serious issues with humor