Too much communion juice…

baby with gentian violet
Actually, it’s “gentian violet”, for treating any possible infections. It doesn’t come off for a couple days. We ended up calling Stellar names like little hobo, drunk, and sailor, during that time.

Here’s some other hilarious photos of babies with the purple beard on flickr.

• culturecrisis January 30, 2007, 2:37 pm

lon,
    ur quite a captivating person. i only found you after your recent response to my friend dr. lyra, to fill a little space vox pg, blog, hospitable hearts. im just getting up & going on my blogging but i wanted you to know im very appreciative of your progressive & honest writting & thinking. by chance r u going to humana 2.0 in orlando?
    cute kid, great name!

jaxson glenn
    culturecrisis.voxtropolis.com

• Lon January 30, 2007, 7:43 pm

Hey Jaxson… that your real name? pretty cool if so.

thanks for swinging by, the best is yet to come! feel free to catch up with the archives, a lot has happened!

I wish I could make it to humana, but it just doesn’t fit the schedule. I assume you’re going? i’m hoping voxers post plenty about it!

• obahsomah January 31, 2007, 1:59 am

What is that stuff!? I’ve never heard of it!

I think she looks like the girl on Willie Wonka, Violet!

• Mad Max January 31, 2007, 4:23 am

What a great pic!

• jaxson January 31, 2007, 11:34 am

lon,
    jaxson not my real name but close.
    ya man i have been looking at some of ur titles cant wait to read all the ones on preaching.
    yes, going to humana i will post as much as possible on the conference. is there a way to set up a vox blog conference? like a live response so we can invite people & each respond to each others comments?
    if so i was thinking i could do that from humana so some key people could xperience it w/me.
    do u live n la?

• Lon January 31, 2007, 5:38 pm

Hey Deana, here’s a wiki on gentian violet.

jaxson, you can post it on your own blog, or you can start a new blog for it with another email address i believe. might just be easier to have it on your own and categorize it though i think.

I’m actually up in Toronto, Canada!