Thanks for reading my daddy’s blog!

IMG_3942-1

Thank you for hearing his thoughts, commenting, interacting, and sharing your own life through this little space on the web!

After averaging a couple thousand unique visitors a month, my mommy and daddy (who both aren’t working) have made a whopping $12 the past two months through google adsense!

Feel free to spread the word by linking to this site, blogrolling, and subscribing to it!

My silly dad thinks he can help change the world! I still won’t be able to talk for a good while, so please keep tuning to either press his madness forward or smack some sense into him (even you lurkers out there!)

Muah! Life Rocks! I can’t wait to be up and running with my mommy and daddy!

• obahsomah January 25, 2007, 1:34 am

aaaaaaaaaw cute!

• Mad Max January 25, 2007, 4:43 am

Great post! I’m glad I’m not the only silly person out there who thinks he can help change the world!

• tony sheng January 25, 2007, 11:12 am

keep thinking ‘silly’ – we need you….

• Sarah Fokkens (previously Chung) January 25, 2007, 1:02 pm

Hey guys!

Make sure she learns the game of dutch blitz!! 🙂 Have you let her try some of those nasty wasabi nuts yet? LOL

(Congrats on a beautiful, ‘stellar’, baby girl!!)

• Fiona January 25, 2007, 4:13 pm

Of course you three can help change the world…

(Thought I’d better not just lurk – I didn’t know that was official terminology!)

• Lon January 25, 2007, 6:30 pm

Deana, Sam, Tony, Fiona… thanks for always checking in and keeping me sane!

Sarah! I haven’t heard from you in ages! thanks for dropping by. I haven’t played dutch blitz since yurting, but I was just mentioning to someone last week I was craving it… let us know when you’ve got your own little one coming along!

• ebrian January 26, 2007, 3:41 pm

Stellar’s looking cuter and cuter each day! When do I get to see her in person??

• Lon January 26, 2007, 6:07 pm

Hey eBrian… i’m withholding the baby from you until you let me play with your nintendo wii! and yeah… she’s just learning how to smile… it’s real hard capturing a picture of it, she hates the camera!

• deana January 26, 2007, 6:59 pm

Lon…come on over! We’ll let you play our nintendo wii!

• Lon January 27, 2007, 1:59 am

ooooh… you got one!!!! oh my… how tempting! it looks like so much fun! We just might take you up on that someday Deana…