Our baby has arrived…

Introducing… STELLAR VOXANNA

stellar and mom

Stellar was born at six pounds and eight ounces to two incredibly ecstatic parents!

For those of you who are wondering, Stellar means that which pertains to the stars, or to be star-like.

When we say our daughter’s name it is loaded with significance. For us, Stellar means…

…the stars that shine in the expanse of the universe, declaring the beauty, wonder, and majesty of God (Psalm 19:1)

…the radiant lights that illuminate the skies even from a distance

…being completely human, with sunspots and solar flares

…the everlasting stars that humbly and faithfully shine even when no one is looking

…the timeless and brilliant arrangement of lights that navigate people home

…the light of God that punctures holes through the darkness of the night

Voxanna is a combination of words. Vox which means a voice or expression, and Anna which means a woman full of grace.

We are filled with so much love and hope for Stellar Voxanna. She is nothing short of a miraculous gift from God.

We thank every one of you for your love, encouragement, and prayers.

Here’s a short introduction video.

stellar and dad

• Fiona December 1, 2006, 9:01 am

Woo-hoo! Congratulations to you all. My daughter says ‘that’s a coot (cute) baby’!

• tony sheng December 1, 2006, 9:55 am

that’s awesome. congrats to you and your family!

• parke December 1, 2006, 10:25 am

That rocks, dude! Congratulations! May Stellar Voxanna’s name reflect a life that pleases God and values people.

• Dave Kludt December 1, 2006, 10:31 am

That’s awesome man, congrats!!!!

• martyschmidt December 1, 2006, 11:39 am

A warrior princess for the Kingdom! The Lord had done well to bless you with her.

• Mad Max December 1, 2006, 12:48 pm

Oh wow! How exciting. Really pleased for you both!

• Rachel December 1, 2006, 1:27 pm

Congratulations! What a beautiful daughter you have! I’m so pleased for you.

• obahsomah December 1, 2006, 2:05 pm

Congratulations! Welcome to our world Stellar Voxanna! Great video by the way!

• Element B December 1, 2006, 3:41 pm

You named your kid after your blog?

• parke December 1, 2006, 4:13 pm

*pokes Element to say congrats before asking questions like that * 😉

My friend means well, Lon.

• Lon December 2, 2006, 12:15 am

Thanks all! Yvz is still in the hospital with Stellar (i can’t stay past 11pm). Looks like the hardest part has just arrived. Feeding and sleeping’s been a huge challenge for the little one.

Your continued prayers would be phenomenal…

• V December 2, 2006, 8:49 am

Congratulations!

Your life if forever changed in one of the best ways possible!

God Bless your family,

V.

• Grace Harjono December 2, 2006, 3:37 pm

Hi Lon!

Okay, firstly, I want to congrats you for the new baby!! 😀 it must be exciting to be a daddy ^^

anyways, my name is grace.. I stumbled upon ur other blog when i typed in UTCCF on google. I know.. the wonder of google.

I am not sure how Jon Hui got hold of you last time to speak in UTCCF 2 years ago, but it was surely a night that I couldn’t forget. I can say that your message was one of the most powerful messages that I ever listened to so far! It changed the way I see John 10:10 forever! To live a life for Christ to the fullest…

I was in my 2nd year when you came to speak in UTCCF, I am now i my 4th year. Very anxious about what’s going to happen in the near future.. at the same time, VERY EXCITED about where God is going to lead me. One thing that becomes the message of my heart is that very message that you gave that night.. That we are all here, on earth, for a purpose.. that purpose is Christ. When we are so in love with God, then our life will be changed and we are going to start to life our life to the fullest!.. Everytime I got the chance to speak to the froshies who come to CCF, that’s my main message..

Lon, thank you so much for sharing that message that night.. thank you for letting God to use you..=). Hopefully we’ll get to see each other again, maybe in the CCF context, or maybe not..

btw, are you going to urbana? prolly not, eh?.. but I am going with ETCBC bus, so if u go, i might see you.

Anyways.. keep on fire, keep live a passionate life and live your life to the fullest.. 🙂

God bless you!!

in Christ,
    -gRaCe-

• Jake December 3, 2006, 10:34 pm

Sorry I’m late. Congrats. Very cool name.

• Lon December 4, 2006, 3:12 pm

V, Jake, thanks for dropping by and the words of encouragement.

Grace, wow, I had no idea it had such an impact! That’s a long time to remember a message.

I won’t be attending urbana this year, but I pray you are so blessed by it, that you won’t be able to help but bless others with what you gain there.

Thanks for the note, keep in touch!

• Patrick December 4, 2006, 4:01 pm

Dude, congratulations on your wonderful gift. Stellar is beautiful, in name, body and spirit.

I’m excited that you and Yvonne will now experience how the Spirit works in your hearts to multiply your love capacity!

• nate December 5, 2006, 1:38 pm

Congrats! Mom, Dad and Stellar!

May Stellar be a speaking voice for our Lord, helping people look towards the Stellar of heaven and toward the Saviour!

• Heather December 9, 2006, 3:31 pm