Knowing next to no one, as I begin my first year full-time there as a student, I’m trying to make things ‘legit’ with student council, and hope to find a way to draw out those that might be interested in something like this.
i’m currently imagining the gatherings to be provide and be driven by…
Networking – Awakening and connecting with like-minded and like-hearted people.
Resourcing – Tools, books, sites, experiences, networks
Visional Environment – A place to pray, dream, innovate, create, cultivate, and inspire one another.
One of the first experiences I hope to connect this group with is via a road trip to the IMN (International Mentoring Network) Regional conference in Montreal in september.
We’ll be joining Alex McManus and the IMN team for a multi-dimensional experience that will sharpen your missional frameworks, enhance your personal creativity and provide you cutting edge tools for ministry. Including:
– Strengths assessment and training
– Steps for guiding people through life transformation
– Voxtropolis–new paradigms for mission and ministry in our cyber-electronic world
– guidance for leaders of the church in a 21st century post Christian west
– access to new networks and relationships
What do you all think? I’m going to need lots of help with this and hope many can get involved. Anyone interested?